The Hobie H-Crate has room for plenty of fishing gear, keeping it organized in one easy-to-reach space. It's easily removable for transporting your tackle and gear and the H-Rail carrying handles are great mounting platforms for H-Rail accessories. Each wall of the H-Crate has a grid of recessed mounting points for easy accessory mounting. There is a rod holder with retainer at each of the four corners and four nylon tie-down straps to secure it to your kayak. The skid pads on the bottom of the H-Crate help dampen sound and keep the crate from sliding. If you travel, H-Crate assembles or breaks down in seconds.
• Keeps your gear organized and accessible
• H-Rail carry handles allow mounting of all H-Rail accessories
• Recessed mounting points on all four walls
• Rod holders at each corner
• Assembles and breaks down in seconds