The Hobie H-Rail Horizontal Rod Holder is a versatile rod holder that clamps to the Hobie H-Rail. The rod tube angle can be be adjusted for optimal trolling or storage. The reel holder at the top can be rotated or removed to allow different styles of reels and angles of trolling. The adjustable rod holder assembly comes with a gimble pin installed at the base. You can remove the pin with a flat head screwdriver if you do not want to use this feature. The rod holder clamps to the 12-sided H-Rail without any drilling or tools needed. When the clamp is secured, the rod holder does not twist or slide along the rail. Loosening the clamp allows you to remove the accessory or slide it along the length of the rail. Fits the H-Rail on all 2015 Pro Angler 12, 14, and 17 kayaks.
• Versatile rod holder mounts on to the Hobie H-Rail
• Rod tube angle is adjustable for optimal trolling for storage
• Reel holder can be adjusted or removed
• Clamp secures the mount in place without any twisting or sliding
• Attaches to the H-Rail on 2015 Hobie Pro Angler 12, 14, and 17 kayak